Employment Legislation is COMPLEX. Trust O’Reilly Consulting Group as your business partners.
The employer has many legal obligations and faces serious penalties for failure to comply with them.There are over 30 pieces of major employment legislation in Ireland. More than ever, organisations must ensure compliance with legislation as the level of claims, WRC inspections and fines are increasing year on year.
Some of the relevant Acts include:
- Terms of Employment (Information) Acts 1994-2014
- Minimum Notice and Terms of Employment Acts 1973-2005
- Organisation of Working Time Act 997
- Unfair Dismissal Acts 1977-2015
- Employment Equality Acts 1998-2015
- Protection of Employees (Fixed-Term Workers) Act 2003
- Protection of Employees (Part-Time Work) Act 2001
- National Minimum Wage Act 2000
- Payment of Wages Act 1991
- Maternity Protection Acts 1994-2006
- Paternity Leave and Benefit Act 2016
- and more!
Notwithstanding an employers obligations under the following:
- Safety, Health and Welfare at Work Act 2005
- Safety, Health and Welfare at Work (General Application) Regulations 2007-2016
- General Data Protection Regulation 2016